Vitamin B consists of several vitamins in it that are very important for various functions in the body. These vitamins help in converting food into fuel for your daily physical and mental activities. Vitamin H is one of them that you know as Biotin.
Various biotin capsules are available in the market from various leading national and international brands. Biotin is a world from the biotos, the ancient Greek glossary for sustenance or life. Biotin is a critical vitamin for various things, including pregnancy, nervous system, skin, hair, livers, eyes, and many more.
Actually, it is very easy to get biotin from the meal, but using biotin capsules can offer you more biotin for regulating blood sugar levels, promoting hair, nails, and skin health. There are various biotin tablets in India that are from promising manufacturers.
Biotin tablets in India:
Some of the best biotin tablets in India provide you a sufficient amount of vitamin H.
- HealthKart Biotin
- JustHer Biotin with Herbs
- Amway Nutrilite Biotin Cherry Plus
- NutraFirst Biotin 5000 Mcg
- Now Biotin (5000 mcg)
- INLIFE Advanced Hair Skin & Nails
- Himalayan Organics Organic Biotin 10000mcg,
- Purayati Hair Skin and Nails
- Power Gummies Hair Vitamins with Biotin
- Top Gummy Hair Vitamins with Biotin Vitamin C E A & Zinc
- Healthvit Biotino-Z
- Pure Nutrition Biotin Plus 10000 mcg
- GHC Biotin 10000 mcg
- Simply Nutra Biotin 10000mcg with Keratin + Piperine
- Nutrainix Hair Vitamins with Biotin
- VITAWIN Biotin for Hair Skin and Nails
- Aiwo Biotin 5000mcg
- Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails
- Olena Plant Based Biotin 10000 mcg
- PureFoods Ultra Biotin for Hair Skin
Natural Sources Of Biotin:
It is always better to consider the natural sources for any nutrients until your doctor suggests any other sources like supplements. Nature consists of Biotin sources in abundance. Here are some biotin rich foods that you must include in your meals.
- Eggs, especially their yolk
- Meats which include organs like kidney and liver
- Walnuts, nuts, peanuts, and almonds
- Whole grains
- Legumes like soybeans and others
Note: Heat is one of the enemies of vitamin H that can destroy it when it is cooked. So it is always better to cook them in minimal process or have them raw. The amount of biotin varies from meal to meal so read and be aware of the nutritional information wherever you find them.
Benefits Of Biotin Capsules:
Here are some of the benefits of the supplementation:
- Good cognitive functions
- Better HDL cholesterol
- Decreased LDL cholesterol
- Limits inflammations
- Lowers blood sugar level
- Beautiful hair
- Healthy skin
Side Effects Of Biotin Capsules:
Always take the biotin supplement under the guidance of doctors. Only he will tell you the recommended amount of Biotin for you. If you exceed the recommended dosage, you might face some consequences like diarrhea, dehydration, cramping, nausea, and others. Though these are minor symptoms it is always good to avoid them.
Biotin shows the results in the long run so if you are expecting the result soon, it would be a waste. So, have patience and eat biotin rich meals along with the supplement for better results.